Shorts have the essential role of contributing to achieving maximum levels of motivation for the athletes. It also enables them to move freely, having maximum comfort and positive energy during practice or races. When the athletes are highly motivated, nothing can stand in the way of their objectives. Many athletes choose to buy shorts that they wear during sports activities. There might be, on average, more than 10-20 pairs of shorts in an athlete’s wardrobe, that are used depending on the needs, the location of the activity and the inspiration the athlete needs. It is very important that the athlete feels comfortable during the race or practice session. When the athletes are highly motivated, nothing can stand in the way of their objectives, of their personal fitness projects, so valuable and inspirational. Together with running shoes, sport bag, smartwatch, pants, sportswear, sport bottle can become the most important things for sports.
- be ultra-light – an important characteristic of the shorts is that they need to be very light to ensure comfort.
- breathable and dry fast – the shorts need to move the sweat to its outside layer, for it to evaporate quickly, so that even in high outside temperature, the body remains dry.
- important features – inside of the shorts it is needs to have a net to contribute to air circulation, anti-odour technology (that does no retain unpleasant smells) and an elastic for the wait, or a string. If is possible it is better to have a small interior pocket at waist level can make a difference.
- shape – many athletes choose this item of equipment because it takes the shape of the body, but also because “it represents them or contributes to their distinct identity”. It also enables them to move freely, having maximum comfort and positive energy during practice or races.
- various types of sports – athletes usually practice a range of types of sports so it is recommended that the shorts chosen be fit for the gym, fitness classes, running, aerobic, yoga, zumba etc.
- the colour, the design and the style need to be modern and attractive – athletes have a wide range of shorts to choose from. A very important benefit is the inspirational and positive energy dimension that the shorts radiate. After the criteria connected to performance, the colour, the design and the style are the final and most important criteria. If the colour, design and style are appealing, then and only then can you decide that the shorts are one of your favourite items of training equipment.