Since we want you to be able to constantly have a high dose of vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants, we’ll show you the easiest way to stay healthy, fresh and happy: juices made out of fruits and vegetables!
Let’s check the top 5 components and main features which are must-haves for juicers:
- Squeezing – always check if the squeezing technology is as innovative and advanced as possible – in order to get the most out of your fruits and veggies in your juice. It has a big impact on how oxidized (or not oxidized) and preserved the vitamins and nutrients of fruits and vegetables are.
- Practical and resilient – we assume you want to use it for a long period of time, so be careful when choosing your juicer.
- Cleaning – Look after a juicer which can be easily cleaned or which can even be cleaned in the dishwasher. Tip: clean the juicer as soon as possible after using it, to protect it against bacteria.
- Design – check if its design works with the rest of the kitchen. A harmonious design might make the juice maiking process more fun / satisfying.
- Energy consumption – watch out for the energy efficiency specifications before purchase.