The location where the kitchen table is placed is very important for people. Dimensions (height, width) and modern style can provide a positive energy while serving meals. Communication between people can be better if kitchen furniture is appropriate. For the kitchen floor to get scratches, it is recommended that the feet of the kitchen table have protection. It is recommended that the table mount system be as simple as possible if it is purchased disassembled. Shape and design are recommended to be the same as the chairs and other kitchen components. Clients have multiple selection criteria, which vary. Here are some of the main selection criteria:
- Assembling – if the table needs assembly, it is recommended that the package include a sketch and the necessary accessories for assembly.
- It needs to be light – in order to be moved around, it is recommended for them to be lightweight. The frame can be made of aluminium, wood, plastic, other material. This framework is recommended to be resistant to the time wear process.
- Cleaning – it is recommended to use cleaning materials that do not scratch or deteriorate the table surface.
- Table top – may be wood, plastic, glass, other materials. If the glass version is chosen then it is recommended that it is made out of secured glass.
- Sizes – it is recommended that the height and width of the table be as effective as to provide stability, balance and comfort. These measurements are recommended to be in close correlation with the height of the kitchen table or other kitchen furniture.
- Style – there is a huge variety of styles such as classic, traditional, modern, industrial, and contemporary. This choice can be made by people according to the intrinsic energy they want to have in their kitchen.
- To fit in easily – if the table needs to be moved in another room, it is recommended to pay attention to the style so it will match with other spaces as well.
- Set – it is recommended that these chairs be purchased in sets from the same range of products.