Mobile device charging technology (phones, smart watch) is advancing very quickly. There is no need for cables for this charging process. As a charging process, the smartphone or smart watch is placed on this device and it is getting charged. This charging device is connected to the power supply via a plug-in charger. While the mobile phone is charging, it can be connected to a portable speaker and listen to quality music. The main functions of these accessories are as it follows:
- Stand and a pad – the stand function can be used to charge the phones and the pad function can be used to charge smart watches.
- Compatible – it is recommended that before purchasing the charger, read the technical specifications to understand which devices this charger is compatible with. It is recommended that this charger be purchased after or during the purchase of your smartphone or smartwatch, especially to benefit from the quick charging feature provided by the charger.
- The fabric material to be adherent – to prevent the mobile phone from falling off the device, it is recommended that the fabric is adhered.
- There is a charging cable with USB output – this charging cable connects to the socket and then to the charger via a USB jack. It is recommended that when purchasing the device, this cable is included in the purchase package.
- Design – it is recommended that the design of this device is elegant.
- To be minimalist – in order to be easily transported or not to occupy much space on the furniture on which it will be assembled, it is recommended that this charger is as small as possible.